We think it is fair to say that nobody wants to dwell on their inevitable demise.
We think that being better prepared with your life, your affairs and your memories will help those dealing with your estate. Organising a funeral, obtaining grant of probate and administering an estate is expensive and time-consuming.
Your loved ones will have the emotions surrounding grief to deal with, so why not give them a helping hand?
Yonderlife supplies tools to assist in the financial, legal, practical and emotional considerations when dealing with bereavement.
To enable this, we offer tools which prepares your estate to hand over to your loved ones.
- You may want to organise your funeral, your way.
- You may want to nominate and inform your executors
- You may want to upload a copy of your will
- You may want to list all your financial accounts
- You may want to list and value all your assets
- You may want to list all your social media and digital accounts
- You may want to share your memories with friends and family
We live in an increasingly complicated digital world. We believe it is important to secure your digital legacy.